ZZ TOP headlining harley davidson concerts
Yep harley davidson is going all out for the big 110 year anniversary celebration that is happening this august. Harley plans to have more than 60 bands playing for the weekend party. The event will be held at the Milwaukee Lakefront. The party will be getting kicked off on sept 29 and will go through sept 1. Most of the 60 plus bands is included in your ticket for the 110th celebration. There also be 3 headlining acts that will be at Marcus Amphitheater. These concerts will be extra, but if you buy your tickets for the 110th celebration before april 19. You will be given a chance to buy tickets for the headliners before the go on sale. That way you will be able to get the best seats in the house. You can buy your 110th tickets from harley davidson at www.h-d.com/110tickets
Harley has 2 kinds of tickets available. The first is the “celebration ticket. That will get you
- Admission to the Henry Maier Festival Grounds (Summerfest Grounds) from Aug 29 – Aug 31, 2013
- Automatic entry into the 110th Anniversary Celebration Parade Pass Sweepstakes for a chance to win one motorcycle pass to ride in the parade on Aug 31, 2013.†
- For H.O.G.® members, the ticket also includes the H.O.G.® 30th Anniversary celebration with member-only access to the Summerfest Grounds on Aug 29 from 12:00 PM-5:00 PM along with other member-only activities throughout the weekend. Membership card must be shown with Celebration ticket for entry to those special activities.
- With submission of your email address at time of order:
- Presale opportunity for Aug 29 – Aug 31, 2013 Marcus concert tickets (prior to general public)
- Map of historic Harley-Davidson sites for touring at your leisure while you’re in Milwaukee
- Link to download free event app on your smartphone
They also have the “Commemorative Celebration ticket” that will get you.
Includes all of the above plus the following:
- Photo Frame Folder
- Commemorative Laminated Ticket and Lanyard
- Milwaukee 110th Anniversary Celebration Pocket Guide
- Limited Edition Poker Chip
- Guitar Pick Keepsake
- Collapsible Koozie – $1 canned beer specials and $1 bottled water
Aug 29 – Sep 1, 2013 at the Harley-Davidson Museum® (one beer per koozie per order– must bring koozie to Milwaukee and show at time of order)
The prices are 95 and 102.00. Heck for the extra 7$ it is worth it to get the better package. I know if I could go I would go for the “Commemorative Celebration ticket”. Either way you cant go wrong if you are parting with Harley davidson.
2013 is the year of the harley davidson. 110 years is not a bad start to a little American motorcycle company. So get your tickets and go celebrate everything that is HD!